Reuters | Dec 07, 2018 05:00
(Adds link to complete list of offers)
CAIRO, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Egypt's state grain buyer, the General Authority for Supply Commodities, has bought 350,000 tonnes of wheat in an international purchasing tender, traders said on Thursday.
Of the total, GASC bought 290,000 tonnes of Russian wheat and 60,000 tonnes of Ukrainian wheat, traders said.
GASC is seeking the wheat for Jan. 21-31 shipment.
Traders gave the following breakdown of the purchase in dollars per tonne:
* Daewoo: 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $236.30 and $15.90 freight equating to $252.20
* Daewoo: 55,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $236.75 and $16.60 freight, equating to $253.35
* Aston: 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $237.35 and $15.90 freight, equating to $253.25
* GTCS: 60,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $237.40 and $15.90 freight, equating to $253.50
* Louis-Dreyfus: 60,000 tonnes of Ukrainian wheat at $236.60 and $16.70 freight, equating to $253.30
* Glencore (LON:GLEN): 55,000 tonnes of Russian wheat at $236.30 and $16.95 freight, equating to $253.25 For of a full list of offers presented at the tender, please click on (L8N1YB3GG)
Written By: Reuters
Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Currency trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies carries with it potential risks. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Cryptocurrencies are not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), Forex and cryptocurrencies prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.